Friday, January 31, 2014

Flashback Friday

Oh my two days in a row.... no I am not on a roll, just had some thoughts with one of the pictures that I put into the birthday collage yesterday.


Some comments were made about this picture yesterday......and I was thinking about when, where, what about this picture...... well, I am older and sometimes my mind leaves me but I do remember several things about this picture.

  1.  My wonderful hubby said I looked like I was 14-15 in this picture. Uh, no, I believe I was 26??  Maybe that's not right, because he looks like he might be 21?? Sweet baby face!
  2. I am really short... and no, he isn't standing on anything.
  3. Sweet girl smiling was & still is a Daddy's girl! 
  4. We were headed to a concert to see Reba McIntyre. 
  5. Yes, we all had on our Cowboy boots! 
  6. We were at the Steakhouse where I worked  - that thermostat looks vintage! 
  7. I think I was more excited than Am was!  
  8. We were not married yet....
  9.  That shirt is hideous..... what was I thinkin???
  10.  I don't know who took a picture when I was in mid-sentence, I know I had to be talking!!
  11.  My hair was dark then...with just the beginning of gray here & there. (Thank the Lord for Miss Clairol! )
  12.  Looking back at this reminds me of how far the Lord has brought me and how much he has blessed me!

 Thank you Lord for your blessings on me!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Oh, I love this flashback picture and the explanations! You were so cute, and your husband was so handsome! :-)